Saturday, October 15, 2016

October 15 - Sp-eye-der


I am the eye in the sky
Looking at you
I can read your mind
I am the maker of rules
Dealing with fools
I can cheat you blind
And I don't need to see any more
To know that I can read your mind.

~ Alan Parson's Project Eye in the Sky

I almost resisted posting this next Tatyana DjeTa Lyashko design because I feel like I didn't do it the true justice it deserved. The design is fantastic and creepy, her instructions are clear, so I can only blame myself.

This was built in haste during hurricane Matthew in anticipation of a potluck we were going to have the following day at a friends house. The power went out at one point and I was delayed until the next day to finish the hair and legs. I didn't spend the amount time on the details that I would prefer and indeed I skipped over a few steps. For example, Tatyana does some double stuffed leg distortion on the legs that would likely have given them the strength to hold to body up, with my straight pinch twists - once I attached them, he just squished flat. But I had deviled eggs to make as well, so I cheated (they were delicious by the way).

Eye still have another few of her des-eye-gns, and Eye'm saving my favorite for when Eye can spend the proper amount of t-eye-me!

Eye fallen and can't get up

I brought Eye-scream to the party as well...

Beauty is UNDER the eye of the beholder...


Other posts with Tatyana's designs: Show all




1 comment:

  1. GREAT sharpie work, the rest is good! Thanks for the smile!!!

    ReplyDelete