Thursday, October 13, 2016

October 13 - Smooshy Halloween


"Ch ch ch
Ah ah ah"

Scott Tripp released an early preview of his "smoosh" concept as a bonus for Patreon supporters of the Balloon Blast Show. I knew then it was going to be fun, so I've been (no so) patiently waiting for it to finally be available.

This week it finally released, and being a concept video - it was easy to work into this month's theme.  I love these type of videos, they are much more than the designs, it's exercise for your creative brain.  If you learn how to make a frog, you can make a frog -- if you learn a concept, you can make almost anything.

I haven't watched half of the download yet, and I couldn't stop myself from playing.  Jack Skellington and Jason are from John Justice jamming using the concept.

I'm guessing you will see a couple more this month ...


Smoosh or treat!

Jack Smooshington

Actually that's jelly, and we're having sandwiches



Other posts with Scott's designs:


Show all




1 comment: