Friday, October 21, 2016

October 21 - Tatyana's Pumpkin



Each year, the Great Pumpkin rises out of the pumpkin patch that he thinks is the most sincere. He's gotta pick this one. He's got to. I don't see how a pumpkin patch can be more sincere than this one. You can look around and there's not a sign of hypocrisy. Nothing but sincerity as far as the eye can see.

~ Linus The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown

This was one I almost gave up on.

Tatyana DjeTa Lyashko must have an incredible amount of patience and/or an extremely soft touch. The process of getting the little bumps in this pumpkin that caused me to cry out in frustration and fear. As I was moving them into position, occasionally (*often* until I adjusted some things) it would explode and little beans would fly everywhere. I'm still finding them throughout my room.

The design looks amazing and was once again is like taking a masters course in balloon art. Tatyana is really wonderful and her advanced creations push you to create things beyond your skill. I still have a few more from her Halloween set to do - I'm both excited and terrified.



Sincerely, pick me!

One number I dislike - 3.14159265359....

Still no trick-or-treaters ... hmmm ...



Other posts with Tatyana's designs: Show all




1 comment:

  1. Appreciate you efforts, I made this a couple of days ago!!! Thanks for the smiles!!!!

    ReplyDelete