Thursday, October 6, 2016

October 6 - Juan's Spider


Look, he's crawling up my wall
Black and hairy, very small
Now he's up above my head
Hanging by a little thread

Boris the spider
Boris the spider

~ The Who Boris the Spider

Just a quick one today, I've been busy preparing a couple big sculptures to deliver to an assisted living facility tomorrow.  Since they are "Fall" rather than Halloween themed I figured I better build this.

I have had these eyes for a while.  Juan Gonzales has released a large number of printed round balloons in the past months, thankfully as with the baby, he has taken the extra time to show a couple ways to use these.

This is from a spider video showcasing the design. Although there were already round eyes available, these "angry eyes" are great in that they are double-sided. If you use the balloon upside down the eyes appear to be worried.

I was bitten by a radioactive human ...

Creepy crawly, creepy crawly,
creepy creepy crawly crawly,
creepy creepy crawly crawly.

No one is going to believe my spider costume ...



Other posts with Juan's designs:


Show all




1 comment: