Wednesday, October 5, 2016

October 5 - Vampire Minion


Scarlett Overkill: Work for me, and all this will be yours: respect, power...
Stuart the Minion: Banana!
Scarlett Overkill: ...Banana!

~ Despicable Me 2

CJ Nelson released his Minion Helper downloads as part of a Kickstarter to rejuvenate his Twisters Cookbook website.

I've built a number of these on this blog so far, but this one I've been saving for the right time of year. The form of each of his helpers are all slightly different, which is what I really love about concept videos. Exploring how you would build something from all different angles is such a help to the creative process. I am sure I could theme many minions (miniminions?) off of what he has shown.

This was the weekly balloon that I brought into the office.


Stack banana 'til de morning come,
Daylight come and me wanna go home.

Blood Donation Drive at the office..

Peeling bananas and finding them empty ... except for two small puncture marks


Other posts with CJ's designs:


Show all

1 comment: