Monday, October 31, 2016

October 31 - Young Witch


Add thereto a tiger's chaudron,
For the ingrediants of our caldron.
Double, double toil and trouble;
Fire burn, and caldron bubble.
Cool it with a baboon's blood,
Then the charm is firm and good.

~ William Shakespeare Macbeth

Happy Halloween!

I saved my favorite PDF from Tatyana DjeTa Lyashko's Halloween collection for last.

Overall I'm pleased with how it turned out, but there are a few things I would definitely do more efficiently next time. For example, I left drawing the face for last and it made it for some awkward hand positions and shakiness - I should have drawn it even before I attached the hair. I also would size the broom angle and legs a little better so she could stand more easily while holding onto the broom handle.

Thank you, Tatyana - these PDFs were fantastic and a pleasure to build for this holiday project!

It's a beautiful night to fly out for a spell

I got ninety nine problems but a witch ain't one


Other posts with Tatyana's designs: Show all

2 comments: