Monday, December 12, 2016

December 12 - Wreath


Subtle salvation in poems we know
Hiding our heads in a shadow of home
Now I wasn't looking for wreaths or for bells
Just someone to listen to stories I tell
Stories I tell.

~ Toad the Wet Sprocket Stories I Tell

This wreath was created by Tatyana DjeTa Lyashko.  It was one of the first of her designs that I had ever made and the reason I bought her first batch of PDFs.

I have made a few of them at this point; as gifts for people, for hanging up outside our house, and I made one to hang outside our door last Christmas when we were staying at Disney World.  It never fails to impress.

I've said it before, but Tatyana's designs are not only beautiful but also tend to provide a good education.  I was able to make a few giant birthday numbers using the techniques she taught in making this wreath.







Other posts with Tatyana's designs: Show all




1 comment:

  1. this blog is fantastic! I just noticed it was in my bookmarks tab, and I'm glad I checked it out again.

    ReplyDelete