Friday, December 2, 2016

December 2 - Santa Minion


I passed through the seven levels of the Candy Cane forest, through the sea of swirly twirly gum drops, and then I walked through the Lincoln Tunnel.

~ Buddy the Elf Elf

I've had these balloons queued for a little waiting for this month. This is the last of the set of Minions from the Seasonal Help set by CJ Nelson. This series was a kickstarter bonus for supporting the website redesign, but they are also available for purchase directly from Twisters Cookbook (link).   I went ahead and made another to play with because I though Santa needed an elf.  The presents are a design by Dylan Gelinas

As with all of these minion designs - I think they look best with that giant single eye monocle.  I have successfully made a two eyed minion using a similar technique with a 360, but I'm not convinced it's worth the effort - on this big version the big gigantic monocle works so well.




His actual name is LLorafallyne, Guardian of the Sacred Hidden Glade of Tears.
 For a couple months in winter he works a side job and goes by 'Jangles'.

Other posts with CJ's designs:


Show all

1 comment: