Monday, December 5, 2016

December 5 - Max



Narrator: The Grinch looked around, but since reindeer are scarce, there was none to be found. Did that stop the Grinch? Ha! The Grinch simply said...
Grinch: If I can't find a reindeer, I'll make one instead.
Narrator: So he took his dog Max, and he took some black thread, and he tied a big horn on the top of his head.

Our family went to watch the touring Broadway performance of The Grinch on Sunday and I wanted to build something appropriate for it today.  The narrator for the story is an old Max who has come back to relive the events on that fateful Christmas Eve.

The actors and sets were fantastic, the actor who played Grinch was amazing and little Cindy Lou Who was adorable.  It was certainly an enjoyable performance, but I think part of my heart will always belong to the Jim Carey remake  - some of his line deliveries were just too perfect.

Bowie was not very happy to be my model on this one...




Who's houses are we going to rob?   ...  yes.We're going to rob Who's houses?  ... Naturally.
But - I don't know! ... Third base!

1 comment: