Thursday, October 20, 2016

October 20 - Zombie Hand


“Blood is really warm,
it's like drinking hot chocolate
but with more screaming.”

~ Ryan Mecum Zombie Haiku: Good Poetry for Your...Brains

Buster Balloon shared this zombie hand creation in his DVD Frightening Fashions.

I really love the rest of the forearm bone sticking out, such a cool idea - and with the "blood" it makes for added creepiness. This is a fantastic (and handy) design that I'm sure I will be using in our Halloween decor now and in the future.

Buster is also doing his own 31 days of Halloween balloon-a-day spooktacular. His sense of design and professional photography skills are something to strive for, I should pick through his list for a few designs to attempt to copy!


... Every hand needs a one to hold on to,
Don't need to be no strong hand ....

Hand sum ... = 3

I'm in good hands..


Other posts with Busters's designs: Show all





1 comment: