Monday, May 23, 2016

May 23 - Blossom Buddies


“A thorn defends the rose, harming only those who would steal the blossom.”
~ Chinese Proverb

Jami Stavlo just recently changed her business model and was going to remove her design videos/pdfs from the internet.  Thankfully first she offered all of us a chance to grab them all before doing so.  I bought her "impressive princess" a while back and it was well worth it, so this was an easy decision for me.

One thing I love about Jami's videos is that you can tell on occasion it occurs to her to that she should smile more, and she'll look up and beam a gigantic one right into the camera lens and get back to twisting.  I noticed that I was smiling back at the video every time she did that. :)

I had seen these blossom buddies posted on the forums last year.  This is a fun, quick and easy concept - I could see used for many abstract birds as long as you can get away with some sort of neck.  Not so sure it works with a pig though ...




I've got this, guys!

I may have made a terrible mistake ...





1 comment: