Tuesday, May 3, 2016

May 3 - Chameleon


For me a chameleon is something that disguises itself to look as much like its environment as possible. I always thought I did exactly the opposite of that.
 ~ David Bowie

My first introduction to Matt Falloon came by way of the Balloon Blast Show.  He would release short twister segments as a friend to the show.  One of these snippets was a bit called "Keep Up With Matt Falloon!", where he speed twists something in an unusual way.

Matt has a charming solid color Australian personality, once the fifth Wiggle that no one really mentions anymore since the incident.  (Despite hearing the grisly fate that had previously befallen both Tinky Winky and Zumbah Boobah, Matt could not resist touching Murray's guitar.)

Matt Wiggle's only known promo photo

It's like leaning to twist from a cheery aussie tasmanian devil (the cartoon, not the creature).  Twist three bubbles! fill this much! twist here! here! and here! wink at the camera! -- all told with a series of jump cuts showing sizes and how things should look.  It's super entertaining to watch, but kind of impossible really to keep up.  I would watch a thousand of these style videos...


I look like a million what?

, , , , , Chameleon!

Are you sure it's a chameleon?
I didn't see his colors change...


Other posts with Matt's designs:


Show all

1 comment:

  1. I could actually hear his patter as I read the description. Is he ingrained in or life or what!!!!

    ReplyDelete