Tuesday, May 31, 2016

May 31 - Rattlesnake


I walk 47 miles of barbed wire,
I use a cobra-snake for a necktie,
I got a brand new house on the roadside,
Made from rattlesnake hide,
I got a brand new chimney made on top,
Made out of a human skull,
Now come on take a walk with me, Arlene,
And tell me, who do you love?
~ Bo Diddley Who Do You Love?

Arizona Rick yesterday gifted us all in the balloon forums with his rattlesnake design.

This design is fantastic yet so simple, it's also great practice for making sidewall bubbles and curling balloons!

I confess I only know Arizona Rick through what he's shared on the forums and on his YouTube channel, but from that I gathered he's a talented balloon twisting cowboy masterful at managing the crowd excitement in his balloon shows - oftentimes coming with a gigantic bin of balloons and weaving them into a story or game as he passes them out.  There are a few examples out there of him working his crowd charm worth watching for any entertainer.

He added sprinkles into the tip of the rattle, for the sound effect. Genius!



360 snakeskin? - I better get my stand in...

Sssssmilessss everyone!

3 comments:

  1. WOW! Sam! Thank you so much for the kind words!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are all Sam, in our own little way. Or ham, I forget. :). Thanks for sharing your awesome snake design, Ric!

      Delete
  2. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this. Thanks to both you and Arizona Rick for the smiles.

    ReplyDelete