Wednesday, May 4, 2016

May 4 - Yoda


"Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size, do you? Hmm? Hmm. And well you should not. For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. You must feel the Force around you; here, between you, me, the tree, the rock, everywhere, yes. Even between the land and the ship."
 ~ Yoda

With You May the Fourth Be

Daniel Ravia taught this in what I believe was my second Steve Klein webinar. I knew him only as FuDD at the time, but I kept a folder full of the images that he thankfully included after the class. ... I wasn't very good at keeping notes back then.

I like how making the head feels like sculpting and smooshing bubbles moreso than creating a precise form.  I tried playing around with the sizes of a few of the balloons - but I think I like my first all-260 build on the left below.


Cut you, I will!

Do or do not, there is no try.

Responsible for the order of the episodes, Yoda was.


Other posts with FuDD's designs:

Other Star Wars designs:


Show all

3 comments: