Friday, March 10, 2017

March 10 - Beautiful Girl


You're beautiful
You're beautiful
You're beautiful, it's true
I saw your face in a crowded place
And I don't know what to do
'Cause I'll never be with you

~ James Blunt You're Beautiful

This is from another one of Anastasya Sokol's tutorial compilations, this one of seventeen new and interesting hair styles for both male and female faces. Even though this would technically classify as a balloon concept, each of these designs are fantastic and distinct, and with seventeen to build I will just be interspersing them throughout this year. Besides, no one needs to see a purple pig with beautiful flowing locks of hair ... or do they?

One thing that Anastasya provides with these tutorials are some printable eyes to cut out and apply rather than drawing them. I haven't been able to print them yet, I need to replace an ink cartridge in my printer, so I did my best to try and paint them. That's why I took a couple "before" pictures, I get nervous I'm going to mess up the work I had done.





Other posts with Anastasya's designs:


Show all








1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to all the styles!!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete