Thursday, March 23, 2017

March 23 - Little Lion


Hela hey mamela, hela hey mamela
Hela hey mamela, hela hey mamela

He lives in you, he lives in me
He watches over everything we see
Into the waters, into the truth
In your reflection, he lives in you

~ Lion King He Lives In You

This lion is one of the last couple of Matt Falloon's Picos I'll be doing. I really do love the challenge of doing them and they're fun to build.  They would be perfect for any sort of quick work situation, and truth told I'm probably spending more of my time playing with image programs than I am building balloons.

I thought a lion's mane would be another good use of the way Matt gets ears to fit and give an interesting shape to the bear. I ended up struggling a bit on the yellow lion to get them to pressure fit, but I think I like them even better on the inside.




The Purple of Life


Other Picos:


Show all

1 comment: