Thursday, March 16, 2017

March 16 - PJ Masks


One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got into my pajamas I'll never know.

~ Groucho Marx

Recently Bauldy had a contest. He posted a picture where he was holding a balloon and the first to guess the correct character was to get the tutorial. Already a number of people had guessed "Catboy", which I assumed to be the correct answer. I guessed "Bauldy", which although technically was a correct answer, was not the correct answer. Anyways, there ended up being some 80 or so answers in the hour that he ran the contest so he decided to generously post the video in the thread for everyone.

I have no idea who PJ Masks were - the proof is that before building these I thought it was PJ Max, as in a guy named Max. My son's are past Disney Junior ages so let's take a look at good old Wikipedia for the answer:
PJ Masks revolves around three 6-year-olds, Connor, Amaya, and Greg, who lead relatively normal lives by day, where they are neighbors, classmates, and friends. However, at night, they become Catboy, Owlette, and Gekko, and fight crime as the superhero team PJ Masks. Together, they go on adventures, defeat villains, solve mysteries, and learn valuable lessons.

This design is pretty quick to make, so I figured I would try and make Owlette and Gekko (who before looking up that Wikipedia article, I was referring to as Birdboy and Lizardboy.)

Thanks Bauldy!






Other posts with Bauldy's designs:


Show all

1 comment:

  1. Amazing the fun things you learn with balloons. Thanks for the smiles!

    ReplyDelete