Friday, March 3, 2017

March 3 - Genie



One of my friends and fellow thespians from high-school, Dylan White, played the Genie in Disney's California Adventure for over 14 years until it was unfortunately replaced by Frozen. That's him above during the final performance. You can view the entire final show here, but be warned - the audience is full of die-hard fans and production folks, the WOO is high in this one!

This Genie balloon is one of Anastasya Sokol's creations.

I'm pretty positive I will end up building just about every single one of the designs she demonstrates, they look fantastic and are full of smart, next-level balloon twisting. There is a lot I like about this model, but I think the arms are my favorite part - she shows  how to get a fantastic shape to them.





Oi!  Ten thousand years can give you such a crick in the neck!



Other posts with Anastasya's designs:


Show all





1 comment: