Sunday, March 26, 2017

March 26 - Lumiere


No one's gloomy or complaining
While the flatware's entertaining.
We tell jokes, I do tricks
With my fellow candlesticks

~ Be Our Guest Beauty and the Beast

This is a balloon I made for the office this week. Since this is not a profession for me, it's great to have places where I can bring balloons. I wish I could say that everything I make finds a good home, but usually every other week I have a giant bag of "first tries" and leftovers I have to pop before throwing out.

The first time I bring balloons somewhere is a usually little bit awkward, because it begs a bit a story more than "I made this for you guys". We rent an office in a shared space, and I have been bringing balloons to work almost every week since I returned from my first balloon convention where Helen encouraged me to get over that awkward.

This week they were having a client appreciation luncheon and announced special thanks and a gift for me, this golden balloon dog.  😁💖

I've seen quite a few pictures of balloon Lumiere, and thought it might be topical to build something from Beauty and the Beast since it released this week.





1 comment:

  1. Wonderful start to my day from the man of many smiles!

    ReplyDelete