Monday, March 27, 2017

March 27 - Kakamora


And the call isn't out there at all
It's inside me
It's like the tide, always falling and rising
I will carry you here in my heart
You'll remind me
That come what may, I know the way
I am Moana!

~ I Am Moana Moana

Kakamora from Moana, these are the little angry coconut creatures that chase Moana and Maui who try to steal the Heart of Te Fiti.

Juan Gonzales came up with this design and offered it free on his YouTube channel (link). I like the way he makes the mohawk, but thought I would try a couple different styles since they are all fairly unique looking.

It is sometimes difficult to hear while someone is twisting balloons in a tutorial. Juan works around this well by turning the main audio down and providing voice over. What is funny is that oftentimes he gets drowned out anyways by my own twisting.   😁

During the tutorial he suggested this might make a good quick Mike Wachowski as well.





Other posts with Juan's designs:


Show all


1 comment: