Wednesday, March 1, 2017

March 1 - Rolly Pollie Panda


“Legend tells of a legendary warrior whose kung fu skills were the stuff of legend.”

~ Kung Fu Panda

I've been a big fan of Dan Staples' creations - and Rolly Pollies are definitely my favorites (link).

They are easily made and a great use of big bear head balloons, but on top of that they provide a HUGE canvas for you to practice art on.  So when he released a second video in collaboration with the artwork of Lindsey "Pookie the Clown" Foster, I noticed the advertisement 8 minutes after he posted it's availability -- an insta-buy for me.

Time to Pookify these Pollies!

I'd like to use Rolly Pollies as my next balloon concept to explore since it's so versatile, but I'm going to be stuck in these videos for a bit because I keep stopping them to play with painting the new faces!  This panda is one of the first shown.






Other posts with the Dan's Rolly Pollies:


Show all

1 comment: