Thursday, January 19, 2017

January 19 - Mouse


I know a mouse, and he hasn't got a house
I don't know why. I call him Gerald
He's getting rather old, but he's a good mouse

~ Pink Floyd Bike

Eeeeek! A mouse!

This balloon started as my attempt at Linda Truscheit's chipmunk, but it looked a little bit like a mouse on the first build - so I went with that.

The chipmunk-become-mouse attempt is below and on the right.  I built another to try and embrace mousey-ness in grey, but I started not liking the big fatty body and it was kind of looking like a bit like a cat. I then made a third, the one you see in the upper right here.

It could still use some tweaking, the eyes are a little bit mismatched and he's looking behind you rather than at you, but like where it ended up, almost looks like Jerry.



Ok - I've had a chat with the cat.   He's ready to forgive if you are.


Other posts with Truscheit-style:


Show all Truscheit-style designs

1 comment: