Monday, January 9, 2017

January 9 - Awareness Ribbons

Alzheimer's Awareness
The first step toward change is awareness. The second step is acceptance.

~ Nathaniel Branden

I am building this as an insurance page actually.

We are quite possibly going to be hit by a massive snow storm and lose power, so I built some balloons that I can post easily for my phone if that's the case.

These awareness ribbons are a brilliant innovation from the astute mind of Scott Tripp and are currently only available in the special reserve line from Continental Sales. There are an amazing amount of awareness ribbons out there and these can be colored to match any function.

Purple on this blog is slightly different from the original Balloon Blast Show purple pig in that it has light purple spots. Scott's has blue. I have found another that has pink spots, but the eyes are pink as well so it looks drugged.

Bed Bath & Beyond is where my Purple came from and I keep looking for another one with the same coloration. For a long while all they stocked had pink spots, but recently they have stopped carrying the dog toy entirely.

Breast Cancer Awareness

Autism Awareness

"Hunting for my Litter Mates" awareness ribbon

Other posts with Scott's designs:


Show all

1 comment: