Wednesday, January 25, 2017

January 25 - Finn the Human


“No one flicks me in the butt without my consent!”

~ Finn Adventure Time

After posting the image of Jake yesterday, it was only appropriate to try for Finn today. This design started off with a bit of what John Justice showed me a while back for a wrist wearable Finn.

There ended up being a good amount of work to catch up on and then choir practice last night so I didn't get too much time to spend on this. I only made one and I tried to copy the pose of the Finn in the same image, which was a struggle because this character in particular is fairly misshapen. Once again had to cheat to get the perspective to look correct -- the right arm is super long whereas the left is about half the size.

I also thought it might be nice for purple to explore being something other than Lumpy Space Princess ...







Other posts with John's designs:


Show all

1 comment: