Friday, January 20, 2017

January 20 - Lion


"Simba, let me tell you something my father told me. Look at the stars. The great kings of the past look down on us from those stars... So whenever you feel alone, just remember that those kings will always be there to guide you. And so will I."

~ Mufasa The Lion King

I've been on this "Truscheit-style" kick for a while, but they are just so cute!

Maybe I'll just do a couple more - I am heading out of town for a few days for an early celebration of my mom's birthday, so I need to make a few to be set to go while I'm away.

This baby lion is one Linda Truscheit created and I have saved in my inspiration folder for her. I think this style is one of the best to create that innocent baby face this lion has. I ended up bringing these two to Starbucks and they were cuddled immediately (as they should be!), it was amusing to see someone try to operate a cash register with a baby lion under each arm.




Balloona-Matata - what a wonderful phrase!


Other posts with Truscheit-style:


Show all Truscheit-style designs

1 comment: