Friday, January 27, 2017

January 27 - Quad Chicken



Love me some schmoyoho - accent on the yo. Chicken attaAAAaAAaaa-aack. If you're not familiar with the channel, it's a fun one to get lost in.

This quad bod chicken was posted online by Jeffrey Hayes after his webinar where he introduced the concept.  So simple yet so effective, I've kept it in my inspiration folder anticipating using it at some point - I like how he makes the feet out of part of the flower base.

It was pointed out in a comment last night that these are very similar to Chibicoro, and I absolutely agree.  There are some significant differences though in my opinion, enough to be considered by me at least as a separate balloon concept (by me at least) - I do plan on reviewing the chibi concept in the future (Chibi link for reference sake).




... I don't think the question really was can we do this ...


Other posts with Mr. Hayes' designs:


Show all

1 comment: