Wednesday, January 11, 2017

January 11 - Wonder Woman


“If you need to stop an asteroid, you call Superman. If you need to solve a mystery, you call Batman. But if you need to end a war, you call Wonder Woman.”

~ Gail Simone

Since I had a ticket but had to miss FSJ due to work, I figured I would try to create as much as I could from the images I saw. This Wonder Woman is one I saw posted, but then recently posted again by Shonna Flanigan as something she will be teaching at Kapital Kidvention later this month.

I made two, trying out different head styles to fit with the body form.  There are things I like and don't like about each one - The first head seemed too small but the body is nice and solid.  The second body seems too big and awkward, but I got a nicer shaped head.





Other posts with Shonna's designs:


Show all

1 comment: