Sunday, January 15, 2017

January 15 - Cow


Line 'em up now to greet the sacred cow.
My hands are full of protein, my arms are made of fire.
If you're calling me a diplomat, I'll be calling you a liar.

~ Primus Greet the Sacred Cow

This build was actually a request from one of my wife's friends, so I figured I could take care of two birds with one stone and build it using the Truscheit-style head.

This one is a hodge podge of a lot of different people's work:
  • The muzzle is based on the Balloon Blast Patreon video Bull by Sam Cremeens (Patreon link)
  • The body is Buster Balloon's Spike the Dog from his Adorable DVD (link)
  • The tail bobble is David Lima's contribution in the Betallic "Be Brilliant" video series (link)

Once I built the first muzzle, I thought the nostrils were a little funky with a big ring, so I replaced that with one that just used a puff inflated balloon and gave it more structure.

It was pointed out to me that I forgot to add ears (!!!!) so I did some emergency repair work and built another, trying for a squatty pose.  It didn't work so well trying to get the legs straight with such a chubby belly..  I also faked the cow in the field picture to include ears.  I feel shame.  But dare I say - No sense crying over spilled milk?




They're looking for latex Terrestrials


Other posts with Truscheit-style:


Show all Truscheit-style designs

3 comments:

  1. Another day starting with a HUGE smile, thanks!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice dude. Glad you liked the tail. Great job as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great idea for tail

    ReplyDelete