Sunday, January 22, 2017

January 22 - Chicks


Camilla, you're sweeter than wine or vanilla, Camilla.
Come lie beneath this tree, it's a willa, Camilla.
Camilla, the night it grows stilla and stilla, Camilla.
You're prettier by far than Godzilla, Camilla.

~ Camilla Gonzo

I have spent a while exploring Truscheit-style, and would happily explore another hundred designs with it - but it's probably time to move on. Not so much auf wiedersehen (goodbye), as bis später (until later).

These two were made a bit in haste as I was preparing to leave on a plane to visit my mom, and there are things that should be cleaned up in both of them that I just didn't have time for. This is a balloon concept, but this is one that Linda posted and she has an uncanny way to elicit such personality from her designs. Hers is posed laying on it's belly in an "aren't I just adorable?" pose, that I wasn't able to achieve.

Thank you, Linda - your images are so full of attitude, so clean in design - I feel like I will be trying to reach that bar for some time!







Other posts with Truscheit-style:


Show all Truscheit-style designs

1 comment: