Monday, January 16, 2017

January 16 - Bunny


One pill makes you larger,
and one pill makes you small
And the ones that mother gives you,
don't do anything at all
Go ask Alice, when she's ten feet tall

And if you go chasing rabbits,
and you know you're going to fall
Tell 'em a hookah-smoking caterpillar
has given you the call
And call Alice, when she was just small

Every week I take my son to his evening dance classes which are right next to a Starbucks, and it's rapidly become one of my favorite places to drop off random balloons.  They have been so nice with their compliments and so thrilled to get whatever it is I bring them, I look forward to it weekly.

One of my favorites baristas is Katie, who practically bursts when I bring something - she wrote me the nicest thank you note when I brought in another rabbit.  Her nickname is "Bunny", so this was made with her in mind.

This is another one exploring the Truscheit-style face design, and I think it works perfectly for it. I just want to squeeze it until it pops!




Sorry! I don’t want any adventures, thank you. Not Today.


Other posts with Truscheit-style:


Show all

1 comment:

  1. That is adorable and a GREAT way to start my day! Thank you and Linda!

    ReplyDelete