Monday, January 2, 2017

January 2 - Sam's Horse


I'll find those stairs. I'll whip their butt, too. Those stairs won't know which way they're going... take drastic steps, kick it to the curb. Don't mess wit' me. I'm the Stair Master. I've mastered the stairs. I wish I had a step right here, right now, I'd step all over it...

~ Donkey Shrek

These horse are based on some images Sam Cremeens posted recently, which in turn are the result of his toying around with an image Buster Balloon posted over the holiday.  Sam spotted something awesome in the design, realizing it was more of a balloon concept.

Again, concept designs are my favorite things ever -- they spark a hundred other ideas.   When I first started twisting balloons, I was worried that I would be asked for something I didn't know how to build.  But with a handful of concept designs, you can create just about anything.

I really should make a list of all the design concepts ..




Other posts with Sam's designs:


Show all





1 comment: