Saturday, January 21, 2017

January 21 - Dragon


“So comes snow after fire, and even dragons have their endings.”

~ J.R.R. Tolkien The Hobbit

This is a copy of one of Linda Truscheit's designs from my inspiration folder from her.

I only made one because I'm in bit of a rush - I'm heading out of town to celebrate my mom's birthday and I need to prepare a few more of these because I don't know that I'll have any time while there.

Posing this guy was a bit rough, if I built him again I would definitely provide a couple offset connection points. So many parts coming out from the same connection points created some chaos. It works well as a flyer, but I would like a little more control to put him in a standing position.



PURPLE: ... If you are holding me with your wings, how are we flying?
DRAGON: ... Helium?



Other posts with Truscheit-style:


Show all Truscheit-style designs

1 comment: