Thursday, January 5, 2017

January 5 - Unsmooshable Gator


I’ve wrestled with alligators, I’ve tussled with a whale. I done handcuffed lightning And throw thunder in jail. You know I’m bad. just last week, I murdered a rock, Injured a stone, Hospitalized a brick. I’m so mean, I make medicine sick.

~ Muhammad Ali

This is the next attempt at implementing the Unsmooshable idea - an alligator.

This one uses the face from the Juan Gonzales wrist wearable crocodile design (link). and just uses the top of the head for an attachment point for the eyes.

The first one I made in this batch was the smaller gator. It was a bit small and chubby for the form, so I tried seeing what I could come up with using a 646 using a similar structure.  I opted not to give the big guy angry eyebrows, but with his hands clasped he looked worried - adding the flower makes him seem more shy than concerned.




You've got to kiss de girrrl....


Other 'Unsmooshable' posts:


Show all

1 comment:

  1. I'd be happy to have him in my pond anytime. Thanks for the smiles!

    ReplyDelete